Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Altered Mini Canvas

Hi peeps!!

Dropping in today to share and altered mini canvas created with Fabscraps Beach Affair collection. I have to admit I did struggle using this collection but I am happy with my finished projects for The Scrapbook Store.

So this is my mini canvas..

'Altered Mini Canvas'


So true to my normal style it is quiet shabby and has lots of layers. I have used a chipboard yacht out of the Blue Fern Studios Nautical set to create the mast out of the top of the canvas to give it a little extra height.


I fussy cut the shells from the Under The Sea #2 and Lighthouse patterned papers and layered in through the canvas. I also added some cute little chipboard anchors from the Blue Fern Studios Nautical set.


I layered a few small beach shells of various sizes and also added some cotton gauze for extra softness and texture. I painted the Petaloo white flowers to blue and then washed all flowers with gesso.


Materials Used
Available from The Scrapbook Store

FabScraps - Beach Affair - Patterned Paper - Lighthouse
FabScraps - Beach Affair - Patterned Paper - Under The Sea 2
Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard - Nautical Set
Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard - Large Lighthouse
Petaloo - Forget Me Nots - White
Green Tara - Mini Roses - 1.5cm - Blue
Snug Hug - Seam Binding 1/2" - Bay Leaf

Other
Mini Canvas with Easel, Shells, Cotton Gauze.

Joanne
xx

No comments: