Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just Saying

Howdy Peeps!!

Dropping in today to share a layout I created for The Scrapbook Store using Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home Collection. I did a lot of fussy cutting to create this page but it was so worth it, I love how it turned out.

I have had this photo of my little man for a very long time and always put off using it as it isn't perfectly in focus but finally I thought, you know what I am going to use it as I love it.

'Just Saying'


I love the bright colours and the colours represent his personality to a tee. 


I added some of the gorgeous Dusty Attic mini ATC frames under my photo. I added some texture paste to the chipboard and then added the contrasting colour.



Lots of fussy cut layers.


The photo isn't perfect but it is one of my favourite of him when he was younger.


Materials used
available from The Scrapbook Store

Graphic 45 - Home Sweet Home - Cardstock Stickers
Graphic 45 - Home Sweet Home - Patterned Paper - Apple Pie
Graphic 45 - Home Sweet Home - Patterned Paper - Garden Fresh
Graphic 45 - Home Sweet Home - Chipboard Tags 2
Dusty Attic - ATC Frame #2
Dusty Attic - ATC Frames #4
Dusty Attic - Hashtag sayings #1
Luminarte - Twinkling H2Os - African Jade
Luminarte - Twinkling H2Os - Poppy
Doodlebug Design - Sprinkles - Ladybug Dot
Kaisercraft - Pearls - Red
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones - Blue Grey

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Adriana B said...

your pages are always stunning, great fuzzy cutting as always, have a great week