Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Graphic 45 - Gift Card Holder

Hello!

As we give gift cards for gifts in the festive season I decided to create a gift card holder. For this project I mixed and matched the ST Nicholas and A Christmas Carol collections. These two collection mix perfectly together to give a beautiful festive project perfect for gifts.

'Tis The Season'


The cover has been created with lots of layered fussy cut images from the papers of both collections.



I also had a play with the Xyron Tape Runner and the Creative Station. I used the Creative Station permanent adhesive to create like large sticker and used this on my patterned paper cover, it worked a treat while the tape runner made it so easy to stick my paper background strips down.


On the inside to create the card holder I layered some of the St Nicholas Tags & Pockets. The bottom of the card allows a space for a special message.



Graphic 45
Materials List

#4501200 Christmas Carol Journalling & Ephemera Cards
#4501418 St Nicholas Journalling & Ephemera Cards
#4501193 Christmas Carol 6x6 Paper Pad
#4501194 Christmas Carol 8x8 Paper Pad
#4501410 St Nicholas 8x8 Paper Pad
#4501414 St Nicholas Banners
#4501413 St Nicholas Tags & Pockets

Joanne
xx


No comments: