Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Graphic 45 - Planner

Hello!

Sharing a planner today that I created for Graphic 45. To create my planner I decided to use the Ivory Mixed Media Album as I wanted quiet a neutral colour as a base for the planner. I then mixed 3 of the gorgeous Graphic 45 collections, Place In Time, Childrens Hour and Time To Flourish. These 3 collections mix together perfectly giving me a beautiful finished product. It was a mammoth task to complete, but one that is so worth it.

I titled my planner LOVE to remind me everyday that no matter how hard life gets to always respect and love the life I have.

'Planner'



I wanted to keep the cover of the planner quiet simple and clean. I created a fussy cut cluster from the Childrens Hour papers and then added some Graphic 45 metals.





I have created a few vellum dividers through out the planner that have fussy cut frames and clusters. In these places there is room to add photos.



I have printed weekly planner pages and attached to the cardstock inserts in the album.


Each month has a pocket to place any notes that are needed and a monthly calendar for important dates.




Graphic 45
Materials List
4501470 Place In Time Collection Kit
Childrens Hour Collection
4501249 12x12 Paper Pad
4501247 6x6 Patterns & Solid Paper Pad
4501259 Journaling & Ephemera Cards
4501250 8x8 Calendar Pad
4501255 Chipboard 2
4501258 Cardstock Alpha Stickers
Time To Flourish Collection
4501058 Banners
4501059 Chipboard 2
4500842 Shabby Chic Door Pulls
4500547 Ornate Metal Label Holder
4501023 Mixed Media Album - Ivory

Joanne
xx

4 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

So gorgeous!!! A masterpiece of a planner

Anne said...

This is absolutely beautiful - could you tell me where you got the pieces for the "dangle"? Thank you

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Anne, the dangle piece was made from some dress earrings that I purchased from a pop up store in our local shopping centre.

Anne said...

Thanks Joanne