Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Prima - Love Clippings Collection

Hi!!

Here today to share a couple of projects I created with the gorgeous new Prima Love Clippings collection. This beautiful collection features gorgeous floral designs, distressed patterns, beautiful heart-felt quotes and motifs and so much more. The details are absolutely amazing - the papers have rose gold foil!

'Live, Laugh, Love'


For this layout I went back to my old style of scrapping to create a very intricate and dimensional fussy cut page. The images on this collection are stunning!



For added colour and texture I added some cotton thread and a sprinkling of bronze micro beads.



Prima 
Materials List
992057 Little Love Clippings PP
992033 2 The Moon & Back PP
992002 Deeply In Love PP
992026 Little Love Notes PP
992101 3x4 Journalling Notecards
992354 Wild & Free Ephemera
962586 Micro Beads Bronze

The next project I have to share is a tag trio created with some of the new Love Clipping flowers and papers.

'Love Clippings Tag Trio'





Prima 
Materials List
992033 2 The Moon & Back PP
992002 Deeply In Love PP
992101 3x4 Journalling Cards
594374 Forever & Always Flowers

Joanne
xx


1 comment:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh my Joanne....the fussy cutting work on the layout is phenomenal! I adore the compositions and all the detailed layering work.