Friday, February 17, 2017

Graphic 45 - Steampunk Necklace Pendant

Hello!

Dropping by today to share my steampunk necklace pendant I created for Graphic 45 using some of their metal staples.

To create my steampunk pendant I used the larger Graphic 45 Metal Clock Keys as the base and then added other smaller metal cogs and flowers. To create more interest on the pendant I layered in more of the smaller Graphic 45 Ornate Keys and then added some of the screws that normally would screw into the back of the graphic 45 Door Knockers for added interest.

'Steampunk Pendant'



Once dry I painted the entire pendant with Finnabair Ancient Coin Metallic Paint, I added some Finnabair Light Patina Metallic Paint highlights and then dry brushed again with Ancient Coin paint.




Graphic 45
Materials List
4500545 Ornate Metal Keys
4501293 Metal Clock Keys
4501028 Antique Brass Door Knockers - Screws only 

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Alexandra♥ said...

This necklace is truly gorgeous Joanne!