Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Prima - #Adorable

Dropping in today to share a layout I created for Prima. The main focus of the layout was to use the amazing Artisan Powders by Frank Garcia. What I really love about them is that they have a matte finish, because honestly sometimes I just don't want a glossy sparkly finish.

'#Adorable'


To create the background of my layout I started by applying the powder dry through a stencil, I then added a layer of chipboard. This was all painted with white gesso then I applied some clear crackle paste, once dry I then dry brushed the powder directly over the top.


The white Prima leaves were also coloured with a dry brush and Artisan powder, the more you add the more intense the colour.


To colour the title I mixed the Artisan Powder with a little water, once again adding quiet a few coats until I achieved my desired colour intensity. I then also splattered some of the mixed powder over the background of my page.


Prima
Materials List
Frank Garcia Artisan Powder
991692 French Sage
991678 Antionette Pink
991982 Remnant Fragments - Metallic Beads
588731 Rosibelle Trim
963286 Finnabair Mechanical - Heart Locket Pendant
590055 Peach Flowers
586676 Box Flower - Crisp Foliage
961299 Finnabair Stencil - Bubbles
961442 Heavy Gesso - White
961541 Texture Paste - Clear Crackle

Other
DA1599 Hastags Saying #2
DA1509 Bubbles
Cotton Thead

Joanne
xx

No comments: