Saturday, July 22, 2017

Prima - Night Dragons

Hi Everyone!!

Sharing my little altered dragons today that I created for Prima. These little guys were purchased a little while ago when I went visiting the local junk shop..$2 bargain! When I purchased them I had the idea in mind and the Finnabair waxes and opal magic paints helped make them come to life.

'Night Dragons'


How adorable are these little guys? Super super cute!


I cut apart a Prima vine to add a little extra interest to each dragon before painting entirely with black gesso and then top coating with Finnabair waxes and Opal Magic paints.


For this little guy I added a Memory Hardware crown, I think it suits him :)

Prima
Materials List
961459 Heavy Gesso - Black
963958 Metallique Wax - Vintage Gold
964283 Opal Magic Wax - Vintage Silk
964269 Opal Magic Wax - Blue Velvet
964276 Opal Magic Wax - Turquoise Satin
963675 Acrylic Paint - Opal Magic Blue - Gold
963637 Acrylic Paint - Opal Magic - Violet-Gold
555726 Pixie Vine - Sun Kiss
Memory Hardware - French Regalia Crowns 1

Joanne
xx

No comments: