Sunday, March 25, 2018

Blue Fern Studios - Love

Hello!!

Dropping in today to share a layout I created for Blue Fern Studios using their new collection In The Mood. Love this collection and its mixture of soft and dark colours.

For this layout I chose to pull the darker colour in the collection and give my main cluster a bit of a colour pop with vibrant red.

'Love'


To frame my photo I have used the outside hearts from the In The Mood chipboard sheet. To create the pens, I used the pen stamp from the Desk Set stamp set, this was then embossed with Ebony embossing powder.


The small lace flowers were cut from Lace 3B and I added some contrasting red pearls to the centres.  All chipboard was also coloured with Ebony embossing powder.


The background was created by using the Dusty Attic Scripture texture stencil with black gesso and the while nearly dry a sprinkling of Ruby Slippers glitter was applied.


To build up added interest to the cluster I added some of the cream flowers from the Chesterville florals set. I also added some natural cheesecloth to add extra texture and softness to the page.

Blue Fern Studios
Materials List
Papers
In The Mood
Dreamy Patterned Paper
Amused Pattern Paper
Chipboard
In The Mood Chipboard Sheet
Flowers
Chesterville Florals
Seedlings
Beating Heart
Stamps
Desk Set
Glitter
Ruby Slippers
Lace
Lace 3B

Other 
Dusty Attic
DA1869 Iron Garnish #4
DA1494 Creative Scripture Stencil
590703 Prima Flowers
584269 Prima Watercolour Confections - Tropical
Red Pearls

Joanne
xx



No comments: