Friday, April 6, 2018

Graphic 45 2018 Brand Ambassador Audition

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to my 2018 Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Audition.

Firstly I would like to say THANK YOU to the amazing team at Graphic 45 for taking the time to review my audition post.

I cannot believe it has already almost been a year since my time ended designing for this wonderful company and I knew when I saw this call I had to give it another try. In twelve months I still have a scrapping style that has remained true to me, I love to create pages that are highly embellished, dimensional and have lots of white space. I also still have my love of fussy cutting which helps bring my projects to life and adding bucket loads of dimension.

For my audition I chose to create 2 entirely new projects, one is a layout which includes a step by step tutorial and the other is an altered clock face. To create my projects I decided to use 2 of my favourite Graphic 45 collections Steampunk Debutante and Olde Curiosity Shoppe.

So without further ado I present my two newly created projects for my audition.

'Time Flies'
Featuring Steampunk Debutante Collection









Graphic 45
Materials List
Steampunk Debutante Deluxe Collectors Edition
Papers
Time Warp
Fantasy Floral
Time Flies
Eclectic Emporium
Take Flight
Mechanical Mind
Steampunk Debutante
#4501293 Metal Clock Keys
#4500839 Ornate Metal Keys

Next is my layout featuring lots of fussy cut details, dimension and white space.

'My Happy Place'
Featuring Olde Curiosity Shoppe








Graphic 45
Materials List
Olde Curiosity Shoppe Deluxe Collectors Edition
Papers
Parlor Wall
Butterfly Species
Mercurial Masterpiece
Olde Curiosity Shoppe
Steampunk Debutante - Mechanical Mind
Steampunk Debutante - Take Flight

Well that's it for my post today.
Best of luck to all that apply. 
Thank you once again Graphic 45 for this opportunity.

Joanne
xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Joanne! We absolutely love your layouts! Thanks so much for sharing your Snapguide tutorial and for joining the G45 Brand Ambassador call. Happy Papercrafting!

Sandy Trefger said...

Congratulations Joanne! So happy to see that you will be back on the Graphic 45 team! ~Sandy